Friday, June 4, 2010

The Three Diapers!

Ok here are the three different kind of diaper's I'm using. Huggies snug and fit, Thirsties duo with aplix (I just ordered some with snaps, since I was reading snaps do better for bigger babies) and Air Biscuits.

Huggies Snug and Fit size 4



Thirsties Duo with Aplix Size 2
I have ordered mine from http://greenmountaindiapers.com/



Air Biscuits pocket diaper
http://www.mymammasmilk.com/Air-Biscuit-AIO.html 


Now that I have used my diapers well and are now getting nicely stained I'm reading up on lots of ways to "whiten" the prefolds and inserts. My favorite way that I've come across is sitting them out in the sun, and just before they are all the way dry, pop them into the dryer to lessen that crinkly feeling.
I'm also on payday going to by Bummis Bio-Soft Flushable Diaper Liners from green mountain diapers. I'm super excited about these. I'm one that once something gets dirty I need to clean it. And going out into public and cleaning a poopy diaper wont be well received by the public. So the liners, I'm sure, are a God sent! Oh payday! Why can't you be today??


No comments:

Post a Comment