Saturday, July 23, 2011

WELCOME

Welcome new Large Bummies followers!!!!! I'm super excited for you all to be here! Soon I will be doing reviews on Oh Katy Diapers, Blueberries, and Bum Genius. I will also post a link to another post that I'm writing for Robert's Crafts. And guess what! It's a diaper sewing post! Soo you could learn how to make your own! How great is that?

I really truly apologize for not writing lately. I have been co-starting Cloth Diaper Utah- Utah County. I have been making my friends who are switching to cloth some diapers for their newborns :) and suprisingly I thought I would have more time now that I don't have a job. . . I now have less. How that happened I have no idea. But I swear I will be writting more :D

PLUS there might be a new blog to start following :D Hope you all stay tuned!!

p.s. for my old followers, here is a link to be able to win one of my diapers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment